East meets West in Jaime Hayon’s playful tweak of a traditional Asian lantern in contemporary expression. Dating back centuries, paper lanterns have featured in Asia amongst the privileged and the poor, where different colours, shapes and sizes connote different meanings. Here Hayon has dispensed with cultural formalities to create a series of lamps all in white. Hand crafted with rice paper merging various sizes and shapes together. The series is comprised of three different lantern versions and a table lamp in ivory white rice paper with black stained oak accents.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
Get a special offer
- Send an inquiry for a special offer on one or more items. Email: email@example.com
- JH3, Ø: 45cm/ 17.7 in, H: 65cm/ 25.6in
- JH4, Ø: 50cm/19.7in, H: 50cm/19.7in
- JH5, Ø: 70cm/27.6in, H: 67cm/26.4in
- Material: White paper,Wood.
- Voltage: 85V ~ 265V AC
- Light source: E27*2
- Cord Length: 200cm | 78.7″
- Environment: Indoor.
- Certification: CCC, CE, UL
- Warranty: 1 years
- Weight: 1kg/2.2lbs
- Color: White.
Shipping and return refunds
- Free shipping all over the world,shipping time: 3-7 weeks.
- Paid Shipping: 6-12 days.
- For more shipping information, please visit the shipping page.
- We provide a 30-day return guarantee. For more return refunds information, please visit the return refund page