Master glass designer Alison Berger has created a dramatic evocation of rain, engaging the viewer in an ever-changing pattern of expansion and compression – much like the rhythm of a rainstorm itself. Suspended from slim black cords, drops of blown glass encase the bulbs – creating the illusion of underwater illumination – and cast luminous ripples that wash across ceilings and walls.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
Any questions about the product, please feel free to contact us.
Get a special offer
- Send an inquiry for a special offer on one or more items. Email: email@example.com
- Size : Dia 15 cm x H 30 cm | Dia : 5.9 ” x H 11.8″
- Material: Brass, Glass
- Voltage: 85V ~ 265V AC
- Light source: E12 (Dimming is possible with dimmable bulbs.)
- Power: Max 25 W
- Wire: 200cm | 78.7″ (Free extension wire)
- Certification: CCC, CE, UL
- Warranty: 1 years
- Weight: 5kg/12lbs
- Color: Polished Brass,Black.
- Customization: Yes