Master glass designer Alison Berger has created a dramatic evocation of rain, engaging the viewer in an ever-changing pattern of expansion and compression – much like the rhythm of a rainstorm itself. Suspended from slim black cords, drops of blown glass encase the bulbs – creating the illusion of underwater illumination – and cast luminous ripples that wash across ceilings and walls.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
Get a special offer
- Send an inquiry for a special offer on one or more items. Email: email@example.com
- Single : D15cm x H 30cm | D 5.9″ x H 11.8″
- Canopy: 137cm x 50cm | 54″W x 20″D
- Material: Brass, Glass
- Voltage: 85V ~ 265V AC
- Light source: Rated for thirteen E12 candelabra bulb (Dimming is possible with dimmable bulbs.)
- Power: Max 25 W
- Wire: 200cm | 78.7″ (Free extension wire)
- Certification: CCC, CE, UL
- Warranty: 1 years
- Single Weight: 4kg/9lbs
- Color: Polished Brass,Black
- Customization: Yes