We provide a variety of SHIPPING METHODS (including but not limited to the following).
1. Global Postal Transportation (EMS)
2. Standard commercial express (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc)
3. The third-party freight forwarding company (commercial courier company partner) transports to the dest
We provide standard free shipping for all customers. For more information read the shipping page.
We offer a 30-day return and refund policy. For more information, visit the return and refund page.
We provide international transportation. Including but not limited to the following regions (North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc.)
You can also contact us for information about shipping to your region or country.
We accept American Express, Mastercard, VISA, PayPal, and Google/Apple Pay for payments on the website.
We recommend that you choose Paypal payment, Paypal buyer protection policy, how to use Paypal for payment, you can visit Paypal.
Placing an order at Dyco decor is easy.
Let’s go through the process quickly.
- Once you find something you love, click the “ADD TO CART” button.
- When you’re done adding items to your cart, click the “CART” button.
- Make sure you’re happy with everything in your cart, and click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”.
- Fill in your name, email, address, city, etc. We only use this info to ship your order.
- If have discount code,you can enter discount code and click apply.
- Click “CONTINUE TO SHIPPING” and then select yourshipping method and payment method and follow the instructions.
The order fee does not include any tax, usually you will not pay other additional fees for the order. Because the shipping method and the policies of each country are different, you may pay customs duties or value-added tax after the package arrives in your country. For more information, please consult the customs service staff in your country, or contact us.
Shipping & Returns
Normally, we will complete the refund within 3 days after receiving the return.
The arrival date is subject to bank information.